follow me dear ! . i will hit u back .:D

slide show iphone

Selasa, 14 Disember 2010

story about KINDA PERSON .

just because i'm quite person doesn't mean
i don't have anything to say
i judge people to easily from my first impression
i'd rather wait forever for the perfect guy , then settle for anybody
i'm unpredictable&spontaneous
i try to be forgiving
i enjoy to be unique person
i'd rather look immature and have fun
then care what other people  say and thnk
sometimes i'm really confident , other times i feel realy insecure
my frens mean anything to me
but sometimes i as be alone 
i'm opinionated&stubborn
but
i'm loyal ,sincere,and caring
i try to be the best in you , even you annoy me
i hate when people make me guilty to get their way
i'l always be here to listen uproblem and i will stick up for u no matter what happent .
this is me .

seriously guys , 
please b my friend .
i love u all

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...